Monday, October 12, 2009
- Launch some one file explorer app (for example Gallery), touch a folder, then it will popup a menu named ‘Complete action using’ with a menu item ‘Batch Upload2Flickr’, select it will enter Upload2Flickr’s batch mode window.
- After select some files and click menu item 'Upload Selected', it will go to batch mode's file setting window, which is similar as expert mode's, but won’t allow to set files’ title and description or post to blog, but expert mode can do that.
After you enable 1-Click mode in ‘Preferences’, you can use this mode to quickly upload file to flickr.com. Launch some one file explorer app (for example Gallery), long touch a picture or video which you want to upload to flickr.com, then it will popup a context menu with a menu item ‘Share’, select it will get another menu named ‘Share picture via’ with a menu item ‘1-Click Upload2Flickr’, select it will submit the task at once without any interaction.
Launch some one file explorer app (for example Gallery), long touch a picture or video which you want to upload to flickr.com, then it will popup a context menu with a menu item ‘Share’, select it will get another menu named ‘Share picture via’ with a menu item ‘Upload2Flickr’, select it will enter Upload2Flickr’s expert mode window. There are 5 pages in this window.
- There are 3 modes to do uploading:
1. Expert mode. In this mode, you can do very detail setting for uploading file, e.g. Select an account from the multi flickr accounts; Distribute the photo/video to several photo sets, even create new photo sets; Type the title, description of the file, and assign some tags; Post to blog, as well as you can post it to twitter.
2. 1-Click mode. This mode is for quickly uploading a file to flickr, just 1-click then the photo/video will be uploaded to the flickr account which you have configured in Upload2Flickr’s ‘Preferences’. Please see also Preferences to setup the 1-Click uploading.
3. Batch mode. If you want to select and upload a large number of files, you will like this mode, multi select the files then add them to the uploading queue in one time.
- Config 1-Click mode in preferences.
- In Preferences, you can select what network will Upload2Flickr works in, for example, if you want it to work in Wi-Fi network but not work in mobile network, you can just check the Wi-Fi on and Mobile network off.
- Support upload photos and videos.
- Works fine together with android internal app Gallery.
- Save the uploading tasks in database, never be lost even the handset is power off, after the handset is power on again and connect to the internet, the tasks will be started automatically.
- Some cool features to manage the tasks, e.g. Pause/resume the uploading tasks; Cancel the uploading tasks, you know it’s very useful when you find a video is too large and want to cancel it; Delete the pending tasks.
- Start to work as soon as detecting the active network, and show a notification when starting uploading.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Upload2Flickr support multi flickr accounts, in this screenshot you can find information:
1. There is a 'light', left to account body icon, to assign the status of the account. Green light: the account is online now, red light: offline, orange light: start to signin.
2. Display body icon of the account.
3. Display the account name which is from your flickr profile.
4. Information about how much bandwidth left of this month and videos.
5. In fact, if your flickr account is pro, there is a pro flag will be displayed right to the account name.