Monday, October 12, 2009
upload2flickr screenshot - Tasks Management
- Support upload photos and videos.
- Works fine together with android internal app Gallery.
- Save the uploading tasks in database, never be lost even the handset is power off, after the handset is power on again and connect to the internet, the tasks will be started automatically.
- Some cool features to manage the tasks, e.g. Pause/resume the uploading tasks; Cancel the uploading tasks, you know it’s very useful when you find a video is too large and want to cancel it; Delete the pending tasks.
- Start to work as soon as detecting the active network, and show a notification when starting uploading.